The Wanhao Duplicator i3 Prusa is based on the tried and trusted, open source Prusa design by Josef Prusa.
The Di3, for short, features a fully assembled printer with steel chassis, an MK10 Extruder, 3x Linear Bearings and a Drag Chain.
The Wanhao Duplicator i3 is a nearly fully assembled 3D printer. All you need to do is screw in a few screws, plug in the power and turn on the printer, to start your printing journey. This machine is specially designed for the home user who has no 3D experience before and who has small budget but big dream of 3D printing.
Covered Control Box:
Safety is the No.1 standard for all Wanhao Printers. Wanhao only use CE, CB, FCC certified Power Supply units and Control boards. All the important circuitry is tucked away safely inside the covered control box. Your safety, is our priority!
Based on Wanhao’s superior machining shop, all parts are finely produced and inspected before they leave the factory. All spare parts are guaranteed to be free of errors.
3 Linear Bearings:
Wanhao applied 3 linear bearings for the extruder. This not only increases the cost but also greatly improves the stability of the printer. Because 3 points determine a plane, the linear bearings can provide smooth movement while printing. Therefore you can get better print quality than other i3 based printers.
The Di3 features a unique MK10 Extruder. This MK10 extruder design allows for smooth extruding and easy loading and unloading. It also minimizes common extruder issues, increasing your printer’s reliability! The extra print cooling fan make your prints sharper than ever.
CNC Drag Chain:
Usually you will only find a drag chain in the Premium machines, but the Di3 comes standard with 2. By bundling the cable inside a drag chain, you never have to worry about wires pulling too tight or interfering with the machine. This also makes the printer quieter and running smoother than ever.
|Max Printing Speed|
|Print from SD Card|
|Print From USB|
|Print Max Depth|
|Print Max Height|
|Print Max Width|
- Recommended Minimum Layer Height: 0.1mm
- Build Size: 200 x 200 x 180mm
- Extruders: Single MK10 Extruder (Nozzle: 0.4mm)
- Speed: 10-70mm/s (recommended at 60mm/s)
- Positioning Accuracy: Z: 0.004mm; XY: 0.012mm
- Extruder Temperatures: Maximum: 260°C, Recommended: 190-210°C
- Heater Plate Temperature: 60-100°C
- Power Supply Unit: 110V or 220V; 240W
- Connection: SD Card (micro) or USB
- Printer Input Format: GCODE
- Unit Weight: 10KG
- Printer Unfolding Size: 400 x 410 x 400mm
- Package Size: 470 x 470 x 470mm
- Material Types: PLA, PET-G, ABS (requires enclosure).
- Material Specifications: 1.75mm diameter.